Thursday 14 July 2011

Meeting with orthodontist #2, 3, 4 and 5

Ok. I'm exhausted and done. Met with way too many orthodontiste who poked and prodded me (ok not really, but I felt that way) until I finally had enough. Big range of prices and way too much information later.. here's what I know
  • Normal braces are cheap. Well, as cheap as can be. They're kind of ugly, but at least they come in colors! I... still dont feel like looking like a 10 year old, so that's out.
  • Damon Braces are clear... but still look not so good. I think my mom would disapprove.
  • Finally, we have Invisalign braces which seem like a good choice, but $7,000!!! Cheaper than the ortho #1, but still...  
I tried some googling today.. Invisalign Montreal, Montreal Invisalign,  Orthodontie Montreal, Montreal Orthodontists.... and I gave up. Too many results, too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment